Call Us 020 8123 8123
Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Driving licences and fitness to drive
• You must hold a current, provisional, full or international valid driving licence and you must produce it on your first lesson.
• You must be fit to drive with regard to legal and medical requirements. It is your responsibility to ensure you are fit to drive on each lesson or driving test. We reserve the right to cancel, refuse the use of the car for your driving lesson/test if there is any suspicion of impairment because of illness, drugs or alcohol. In such circumstances the whole driving lesson/test fee will be charge at your current lesson/test rate.
2. Payments, Cancellation and Punctuality
• Tuition fees are normally payable in advance. Payment can be made by cash or cheque.
• Unless 48 hours notice is given, any cancellation will be charge at your current lesson rate.
• We do reserve the right to cancel, postpone or change driving lesson under certain circumstances, (i.e. dangerous weather conditions, mechanical breakdowns).
• If you have block booked lessons and then decide that you no longer want all the lessons you have booked, then you can request a refund. Any refund will be by cheque.
• We will contact you if we are going to be late for your driving lesson. The time lost will be added to the end of the lesson if possible, or added to another lesson at a later date. If you are late for your lesson, then that time will be lost.
3. Training vehicle, Driving tests and Bookings
• Training vehicles provided are taxed, insured for the purposes of driving tuition, fully roadworthy and fitted with dual controls.
• We cannot be held responsible for any vehicle failure that occurs during the test. we are not liable for any consequential loss.
• Your driving instructor reserve the right to refuse/withdraw the use of a driving school vehicle for test if he/she considers that provision of a vehicle could cause a risk to public safety.
• We cannot be held responsible for test appointments cancelled by the DVSA due to bad weather, sickness, staff shortages or other reasons. Such cancellations are beyond our control and therefore the lesson fee and the fee for the use of car for the booked period will be chargeable.
4. Your Rights
• These conditions do not affect any protection that you have under consumer legislation.